About Lester Raines Mazda
Lester Raines has been operating the family business since December of 1983, after the passing of his father, Junior Raines. Lester's uncle Dale Raines and Junior Raines started in the automobile industry in Charleston in 1953.
Lester Raines received an undergraduate degree from West Virginia University before graduating from the WVU School of Dentistry. Then, he did two years of hospital residency. Lester truly enjoys the automobile business, and his door is always open for customers. He is a very hands-on owner who knows the ins and outs of running a successful business. He practices customer satisfaction policies with all employees repeatedly.
The Raines family has been committed to serving their customers for more than 59 years.
Why buy here?
- Our salesmen handle all your needs, including financing options.
- We take care of your concerns during and after the sale.
- Great selection with excellent product knowledge.
- We have a history of customer satisfaction. We promise to do our best.
- We employ well-trained technicians who understand your needs.
- We fix all makes and models with superb quality.